Tuesday 1 November 2011

Pavitra Rishta 31st October 2011 Written Episode

DK's house

Aashna is at her house sitting down. DK comes in the house and asks Aashna to look for a file for a new project. DK sees it on the table and says oh, here it is. DK sees a pregnancy report from the hospital. DK asks Aashna if she is pregnant. DK says and you did not tell me? Aashna says what would happen if I told you DK, why would it matter to you? DK says we are about to become parents and you say why does it matter to me? Aashna says I know you don't like to be a part of my happiness, you are DK and you are only happy if a project goes successful, so I thought that I would celebrate the happiness by myself. Aashna leaves the room. DK says Aashna, please, but Aashna does not listen, DK walks over to Aashna and says this was big news, and it matters to me. DK says you are going to be a successor, this is a moment to celebrate, come on. Aashna says DK, I don't want to be a part of your happiness. DK says why? Aashna says because I know what you will celebrate, for this news you will invite people and throw a party and finalize deals, and it'll be done for you. Aashna says you are still not happy that you are going to be a father, you are just happy that this business will be successful for you.

DK's house

Aashna says until today I have been living according to you, but I will not do that after today. Aashna says I will live the way I want to, and I will celebrate the happiness of being a mother alone. Aashna is about to leave when DK calls her. DK puts his arm on her shoulder and offers her to sit. DK tells Aashna that some people are emotional and some aren't, I know I appear reserved and I don't talk a lot, but this is how I am. DK says I promise you that [...]



Submit your suggestion / comments / complaints / Takedown request on lookyp.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment